The Home Essentials kit is a fantastic place to start.
With 15ml bottles of each of the top 10 oils and blends your home and family needs will be covered!
Here is a summary of what these top 10 oils can do.
As an added bonus, this kit comes with an ultrasonic diffuser (great for experiencing the aromatic benefits of essential oils including mood support, restful sleep and purifying the air). When you are ready to get started you can head over to our online ordering site to get started with your own life changing pack.
Properties: Cleansing, revitalising, uplifting
- Add to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces.
- Use to remove gum, glue, or any other sticky residues.
- Add to your favorite desserts or beverages for zesty flavor.
- Take internally to support healthy digestion.*
- Diffuse to purify air and create an uplifting, refreshing aromatic experience.
Properties: Soothing, calming
- Diffuse or add a few drops to your pillow or feet to prepare for a restful night’s sleep.
- Apply topically to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Add a few drops to a warm bath to help soak away stress.
- Consume 1–2 drops to help calm the nervous system.*
Properties: Cooling, energising, natural bug repellent
- Take internally to help alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- Apply a few drops to the back of your neck to cool off.
- For a clearing, refreshing aroma, diffuse at night by your bedside.
- Rub on head and neck for a soothing sensation when feeling tense.
- Add to shampoo or conditioner for a stimulating scalp massage.
Properties: Renewing, beautifying, rejuvenating, grounding
- Take internally to support healthy cellular and immune function.*
- Apply topically to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Diffuse during meditation for a sense of relaxation and balance
- Used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent
- Supports a healthy immune system, healthy digestion, and respiratory function when used internally*
- Offers powerful antioxidants when ingested*
Melaleuca (Tea Tree*)
Properties: Soothing, cleansing
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser or moisturiser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails to keep nails looking clean and healthy.
- Use as an effective surface cleaner. Add a few drops to shampoo or massage into the scalp.
- Add to toothpaste or swish with water for a quick and easy mouth rinse.
doTERRA Breathe® (Easy Air*) Respiratory Blend
- Apply topically to the chest to breathe deeply.
- For a clearing aroma, diffuse at night by your bedside.
- Apply diluted to your upper lip and inhale to invigorate and clear your senses.
- Apply topically for an invigorating lift when you stay home from the office on a cold, rainy day.
Deep (Ice*) Blue® Soothing Blend
- Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise.
- Make your muscles happy after your workout by applying to targeted areas.
- Massage on your lower back after a day of sitting at the desk or doing manual labor.
DigestZen® (Zengest*) Digestive Blend
- Take a couple of drops internally to promote healthy digestion.*
- Add to water or tea and consume to help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.*
- Reduce bloating, gas, and indigestion.*
doTERRA On Guard® Protective Blend
- Add two to three drops in a Veggie Capsule or take directly for an immune boost before travelling or during seasonal changes.*
- Diffuse in your home or office during fall and winter months.
- Add to water and use as a natural surface cleaner.
*Names of some of the oils vary depending on your country.
Another popular starter the Family Essentials Kit (very similar to the Home Essentials but with 5ml bottles) however most people start with the Home Essentials Kit as this comes with 15ml botles and a diffuser and is much better value.
If you live in Europe then you can view the monthly promotions here. If you live in Australia then you can view the monthly promotions here.
To order there are a few options:
- Visit www.mydoterra.com/nourishwithoils then select your country, wholesale customer, add your details, select your kit, then add payment details and that’s it!